ENJOY ALL THAT TROUT LAKE HAS TO OFFER!! With over 200' of waterfront this 3 bedroom A-Frame year round home is located on the furthest Northwest Corner of Trout Lake on the Dam and Outlet Bay with close proximity to the Trout Lake State Forest and Wolf Lake State Forest Trails. Noted for it's clear water, good fishing and picturesque islands Trout Lake is comprised of 371 acres with a maximum depth of 109 feet and has 5.7 miles of shoreline. The main floor has in-floor radiant heat and is comprised of an open kitchen, dining and living area, bedroom, full bath (9X7) with two bedrooms upstairs.The sliding glass door in the living opens a newly constructed pressure treated deck (8X28)overlooking the lake including native flora, fauna and migratory waterfowl. Land line telephone and Internet Wireless DSL Service-TDS Telecom Edwards, NY. Wireless telephone service available is Verizon and AT&T. Don't miss out on this opportunity to own your own little piece of heaven on well sought after Trout Lake!!
Debbie Gilson of County Seat Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Northern New York,
Vol. 04, Issue 03, Page 13.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: TV Antenna
- Heating System: High Energy Furnace, Radiant Heat
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Gravel Driveway, Outdoor Lights
- Patio: Deck(s)
- Porch/Deck: Deck(s), Enclosed Porch
- Floors: Carpeting, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Natural Woodwork, Open Floorplan
- Water Utilities: Well Water
- Waterfront: Waterfront
- Lot Size: Level
- Living Room: 16 X 26 open to kitchen
- Dining Room: 16 X 26 open living
- Kitchen: 16 X 26 open to dining
- Great Room: 16 X 26
- Master Bedroom: 12'6 X 13X
All information is courtesy of the St. Lawrence County Board of REALTORS®, it's membership, and www.slcmls.com. It is herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed.