Located in the lovely community of Hannawa Falls this cozy 2 story home is situated on over 3/4 of an acre. The renovated kitchen offers lots of oak cabinets, stainless steel appliances and is open to the dining area. The living room has tongue and groove paneling and is kept cozy by a newly installed Harman pellet stove. The main floor also offers a family room and a full bath. The stairway in the living room leads to three generous sized bedrooms. Outside features include a detached two car garage and a 6 X 18 three seasons porch. Located within a close proximity to 2 private and 2 state universities this home has much to offer!! Time Warner cable TV, internet and telephone is available.
Debbie Gilson of County Seat Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Northern New York,
Vol. 04, Issue 03, Page 13.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Basement: Basement, Partial Basement
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV
- Heating System: Forced Air Heat, Wall Heating Unit
- Roof: Metal Roof
- Exterior Construction: Covered Porch, Outdoor Lights
- Garage: 2 Car Garage, Detached Garage
- Porch/Deck: Covered Porch, Enclosed Porch
- Fireplace: Pellet Stove
- Floors: Carpeting, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Flooring
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Extra room, Family Room, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo, Natural Woodwork, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Living Room: 14 X 18
- Kitchen: 13 X 22 open to dining
- Family Room: 13 X 11
- Master Bedroom: 14 X 13
All information is courtesy of the St. Lawrence County Board of REALTORS®, it's membership, and www.slcmls.com. It is herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed.